Sunday, July 26, 2026

How the hell did we get into this mess?

Hi, if you're reading this!  I figured a proper introduction was needed before randomly writing about my life or just whatever in general. As you may have seen, my name is Niyah, and I'm a second-year college student who's majoring in psychology. I don't have any big plans for my blog besides this being a place where I can rant and document moments of my life.

Currently, I have 18 days until I move back on campus, and I literally have no idea how to feel, but surprisingly I'm mostly excited. Summer has been chill, and I've enjoyed the time I got to spend with my family and best friends, but y'all... it's been so difficult to feel productive, especially with summer jobs being soooo hard for me to land. Anywho, I don't wanna make this intro too long, but just know I cannot wait to share more on here!

xoxo Niyah 

Title credits go to the iconic Carrie Bradshaw satc season 1, episode 1 💋



No comments:

Post a Comment

How the hell did we get into this mess?

Hi, if you're reading this!  I figured a proper introduction was needed before randomly writing about my life or just whatever in genera...


songs on repeat

  • ꕤ big feelings - ariana grande
  • ꕤ black n' white - pradabagshawty
  • ꕤ loving me 4 me - christina aguilera
  • ꕤ stockholm syndrome - one direction