Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well! With college starting up again in just a few days for me, I can't help but think about how excited and nervous I am. Not sure if it's just me, but the feeling of impending doom definitely comes up each time I think about my 9 am statistics class. Besides those worries, I cannot wait to make my dorm all cozy with my roomie. Last year we weren't as prepared, but this go-around we knew decorating was a priority for us. My side is, of course, going to be pink with some touches of cream and black! Other than college, not much has been going on for me, but within the next couple of weeks I should have more to share with guys.
Hoping you guys have a great rest of your week! 💝
xoxo Niyah

OMG I'm a sophomore in college too!! You've got this! My blog is curlygirlblogger23.blogspot.com if you wanna be moots <3
ReplyDeleteno way wishing the best for you as well, and ofcc literally following you right now!! ㅤ♡
Deletedorm life was the best! miss uni days so bad
ReplyDelete🩷🩷🩷!!
Delete